COVID-19 OFFICE MEETING PROCEDURES
Define Financial is doing its part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and is following the guidance issued by the California Department of Public Health.
In advance of your upcoming visit to our office, we wanted to make you aware of the precautionary measures we have taken and encourage you to take in this regard:
- Face coverings shall be worn by all staff for the duration of our meeting unless you specifically request that they be removed. We highly encourage you to bring your own face coverings, but we will also have disposable face coverings available for your use at our office.
- Staff will thoroughly wash their hands before our meeting, and we will direct you to the nearest restroom for you to wash your hands upon arrival. Alternatively, you may use the sanitizing solution we will make available in our office.
- Don't be offended if we don't offer to shake your hand upon arrival! Elbow bumps are encouraged 😊
- Our meeting facility has been arranged to facilitate social distancing of at least 6 feet, and meeting spaces will be sanitized in advance of your arrival.
- Our staff will be self-screening for potential symptoms, shall frequently take their temperature, and have been directed to stay at home if they exhibit any symptoms or are otherwise not feeling well. We are happy to reschedule your meeting if you don't feel well beforehand, and will always make ourselves available virtually.
Based on updated guidance from the state of California and San Diego County, we may revise our meeting protocols with or without notice.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and look forward to seeing you soon.
~The Define Financial Team