We know the process of finding a qualified financial advisor can be confusing and overwhelming. We want to make this really easy for you.
Define Financial is a fee-only wealth management firm headquartered in San Diego, CA. We provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management services to busy professionals and retirees.
We don’t sell products. We never receive kickbacks or commissions for what we recommend. And we are legally bound by the fiduciary standard 100% of the time (i.e. we have structured our business so that we are personally liable if we give you bad advice).
To put it simply, we:
- Get you financially organized and show you where you stand with your finances today.
- Help you identify the goals you want to reach and where you want to be in the future.
- Develop a plan to get you there safely.
Why Should I Hire Define Financial?
If you’re looking for a financial advisor who will trade stocks and bonds in an attempt to “beat the market,” you’re in the wrong place.
Why? Because we prefer to focus on what you can actually control. Predicting if the stock market will go up or down, or guessing what the Fed will do next, are not things you can control.
But if you’re interested in things like saving money on your tax bill, reducing investment expenses, and building the best possible investment allocation, keep reading.
We are a team of highly qualified, award-winning CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals. Financial planning is not just a job for us. We eat, live, and breathe this stuff. We spend our free time educating ourselves and identifying the best solutions for our clients because we truly love what we do.
You should consider hiring Define Financial if you want to:
- Determine, once and for all, if you are on track to reach your financial goals.
- Adopt an investment plan that is simple, low-cost, and proven by academia to improve expected returns.
- Implement tax strategies that will reduce your tax bill and increase the success rate of your financial plan.
- Optimize your insurance policies to maximize protection and save you money.
How Do I Know If I’m a Fit for Your Services?
Our guess is that you landed here for one of two reasons:
- You currently have a financial advisor, but you’re searching for a second opinion.
- Life is starting to get a little more complicated and you don’t have the time to balance work, family, and finances.
If this sounds like you, we can help!
What Do You Charge for Financial
As you know by now, we never earn commissions by selling financial products. But that doesn’t mean we work for free!
Depending on your needs and your situation, here’s how we charge:
How Can We Work Together?
The first step is a free, 30-minute phone consultation.
Schedule your appointment here:
This is simply a time for us to learn more about you and your goal in hiring a financial planner. It’s also
a time for you to get to know our team and how we might be able to help you.
This is NOT a time for us to sell you anything or convince you that you need our help. We want
long-term client relationships, not a quick transaction. Schedule your appointment here: